Wednesday, November 5, 2008


You know- it totally hit me last night as it did for millions of Americans. As I looked at the images of people's reactions regarding the victory of Obama, I could not help but well up and it became real. The fact that we as human beings living today in America, seeing history being made, seeing a new face of change, knowing that things now have the possibility to get better, understanding that there will be countless children across the country today and forever in the future that will look at this man and have the inspiration to be what they want to be, made me rejoice. It is a magnificent step in our evolution as a country and for the first time in my life, i was truly and utterly proud to be an American.

This is huge for us and the view of the US to the world.

Doug

No comments: