Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Creepy sketches for October

I am totally feeling in the mood for Halloween lately. I had to stop myself from splurging at the Halloween store yesterday- I actually didn't buy anything- but I got some good ideas. Nonetheless, here are some creepy sketches to get you in the mood

*Cue the evil laugh*

Bwahhhhhh hahahahaha!!!





An one final note on the article about the GreenMan show that was printed in the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, where i answer 10 questions about life and inspirato, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doug!!!! Checked out your entire site and just love what you are doing. Steve and Joel told me the good news, Congratulations! Great show, Great paintings and web site. My best, Karen Fitzgerald

Unknown said...

Nice work Doug- Very creepy sketches indeed. Congrats on the show and article.