Monday, October 29, 2007

Imagne FX!!


Hello everyone- I am pleased to say that I am featured in the new issue of Imagine FX- the greatest magazine out there for Sci-Fi and fantasy Digital art! Its a true honor to be among the pages where Justin Sweet and Lord of the Rings artist John Howe and Dan Dos Santos reside as well. I am excited! So please get to your nearest book shop and pick up the issue- Thanks to all for your support.
best wishes, Doug

PS- I promise i will try to post more soon! I have some cool things in the works...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news!!! This along with the other exposures you have received is sure to help propel your career!!!! Your very hard work and God given tallent are pillars upon which your artistic career will be built.

Can't wait to pick up a copy :>)

Love and Blessings,

Dave and Donna P.

Anonymous said...

Kickass, Doug!! I'm getting a copy this weekend!!

Love you!!
Natalie