Saturday, August 11, 2007

Comic Con 2007 and Commissions

Comic Con 2007 ended over a week ago and just now getting around to getting some pics up from it- Actually, my camera broke at the Con and i'm bummed about it because I have taken so many great images with that camera and still have Comic Con images still on it. So the show was great and it was cool to see so many people into the work this year. Patrick Scullin, my booth mate had a great first time exhibiting. The first show is always the hardest. So stay tuned for pics- I promise...
So since being back, i have been hard at work on a variety of numerous projects. Finished some commissioned drawings for a client to be given as birthday gifts.
Since I started with Cheryl Savala at Menagerie Creative, I have been worked on so many illustrations (most I can't post here yet) that challenge and keep things always fresh. Just Finished up on the key art for the release of "The Lost World" (1960's version). Most of the painting in it is mine but there were a few others who had a hand in it too (thanks Cliff!).

No comments: