Monday, January 8, 2007

2007 WELL UNDERWAY...

Wow!! How blessed are we as a civilization to still be around in 2007. May this year bring peace to the places we all know need it and also to our hearts where many people know they need it. So Jenn and I just got back from a very satisfying East coast visit with family and friends. Sorry to everyone i didn't get in touch with and missed out on seeing... I've come to realize that you can't please everyone when you have only a couple weeks to visit. But I hope everyone had great holidays and it wasn't too stressful.
One of my favorite parts of my visit was taking a road trip with my brother and Dad to visit my Grandparents, aunts and uncles up in Maine. It was freezing but well worth it. I took so many pics on the trip and one of my favorites is of my Grandpa John as he tells the stories of logging on the river and over the dam behind his house.

Here's one of the three of us, Me, My Dad, and my Brother...

A good time was had by all at a Club d'Elf shoew at the Lizard Lounge in Cambridge, Mass. I got a chance to sell some prints of the band's cover art and meet many cool peeps...

So as far as 2007 is concerned- I got plans up my sleeve and I'm starting it off with a bunch of new art added to my website at www.dougsirois.com and I do hope you check it all out and let me know what you think.
That's all for now-
Keep in touch and thanks for reading,
Peace to you and yours,
Doug

No comments: