Thursday, December 6, 2012

Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol by Stern and Sirois

This month is a big month for me as my new book is hitting the shelves just in time for Christmas. From Markosia Publishing, adapted by writer Stephen L. Stern (Zen: The Intergalactic Ninja, Beowulf and overall comics veteran) and illustrated by me comes a retelling of Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol. This was a big project for me to work on and I had a ton of fun doing it. It is a fully color, fully painted Graphic Novel that will be sure to delight during the holidays. Now available for order from your local comic store, please give them Diamond order number OCT12 0716 And it got a Spotlight On in Previews!***SCHOOLS and LIBRARIES – Please contact Harry@Markosia.com for reduced rates***
For more info visit Markosia.com . Here are some sketches from production...

No comments: