Monday, December 7, 2009

Hercules Completed and Reviews


It has been a long while since my last post and I am glad to say that I am back from my year long voyage to Egypt with Hercules: The Knives of Kush. The books are all completed and there are many people to thank that helped get these puppies done with a huge shout out to John Gajowski (for flatting!) Cliff Cramp ( for help on painting pages in a hard deadline crunch) Steve Firchow ( also for helping on pages) and Patrick Scullin (also helping on flatts). Thanks to these talented folks in helping me get these books painted up. I also want to say thanks to Steve Moore, Cris Bolson and The Silva Bros for writing and penciling a beautifully crafted book. And Last but not least, thanks to Renae Geerlings for your advice and professionalism to this project. All of these people made my first experience in comics a truly memorable one and I won't forget it! I look forward to working with you all again in the future. So with that I want to share all the links to reviews that I have found regarding Hercules: The Knives of Kush throughout the year... Well done!!

www.comicbookresources.com
Radical Comics
OmniComicReview
Comic Book Page check out this podcast review of Hercules #2 -listen in somewhere around 20:25...
Comic Book Resources
HyperGeek
ComicsBulletin
MajorSpoilers
Comic Book Resources
Comic Book Resources

No comments: