Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!


Well, 2009 is well underway and It should be a great year. For me, nothing could beat last year with the birth of my son Micah, but this year has much to offer. This year I will be graduating with my MFA in illustration and spending much of the year working with Radical Comics as a painter on a new Hercules book. I don't think I can say much about it but it will be awesome! Things have been steady despite the economy, and i look positively into the future for a happy prosperous year. I wish the same for you...
Happy New Year and best wishes,
Doug


Here is an ad for Radical Comics featured in the December issue of Wizard that showcases a cover I did for an upcoming comic called Legends...


And here is the large version...
*this image is ©2009 Radical Publishing. All Rights reserved.

This is a pinup that should be appearing in the pages of Steve Niles Criminal Macabre sometime this year...

More to Come!!!!!

No comments: