Monday, June 30, 2008

The Art of Douglas A. Sirois Illustration Volume One is Now Available!

Hello fine friends and family. I hope this message finds you all well and in good health.

It's here! The one book you all should buy this summer, The Art of Douglas A. Sirois Illustration Volume One is Now Available!

I am pleased to announce the debut of my first self published art book. The Art of Douglas A. Sirois Illustration Volume One is a selection of my favorite paintings and sketches from the past 5 years. It represents a body of work that I am currently expanding upon. I am very excited to share this book with you and I hope i can count on you all to help support it. The book is 32 pages, full color with over 45 illustrations.

Please head over to the good folks at Lulu.com to pick up a copy.
here's the link...
http://stores.lulu.com/dasillustration

Comic Con International 2008-
I will be in attendance at this years Con with fellow artist and friend Patrick Scullin. We're listed under "Banshee Comics" in the small press area #O14.
I will have books and prints available and some other stuff for sale. Please come by and say hello.

Thanks to everyone for their support and interest. It is much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Doug

1 comment:

Zoey Roberts said...

Great rreading your post